Sun, Feb 19|
Promenade Cafe & Market
Coffee & Consciousness | Topic: Setting Intentions/ Manifesting
Let's gather as a community and have conscious conversations about the big topics of existence! This will be monthly at a coffee shop, join us as we build our conscious and intentional living community. Expect to feel empowered and enlightened upon leaving.
Time & Space
Feb 19, 2023, 10:10 AM – 12:10 PM
Promenade Cafe & Market, 1100 Perlita, Irvine, CA 92618, USA
About This Experience
This Month's Topic: Topic: Manifesting & Intention Setting
Last time we spoke of Higher Purpose as souls on this earth and what it means to us.
This time we will mind share on the topic of manifesting and intention setting. Before joining us in the conversation, you may be able to ponder the questions below.
- What does Manifesting mean to you?
- Do you also Intentionally Set Intentions with your manifestations?
- What does Intention setting look like for you?
- Are there practices in place that help your manifesting process?
- How do you note whether or not your manifesting energy and practices are working for your Higher Self?
- How often do you set aside time to manifest?
- What are your success stories of manifesting?
- Do you feel in alignment with your soul and the Universe in order to achieve anything you desire to Manifest?
- What advice would you give your Younger Self on manifesting and allowing what is aligned with you become yours?
- Do you feel open to receive messages from the Universe and your Higher Self?
- Do you have a question to add here after pondering the ones above?
Let’s talk about it!
It's going to be great hearing from all of the intentional souls! Simply being in this energy excels you to a mindset of Action when it comes to your visions and goals. You are ready!
In the event of rain, we will join each other online! Stay updated via event chat for the link.
con·scious·ness ˈkän(t)-shəs-nəs 1:a**:** the quality or state of being aware especially of something within oneself b**:** the state or fact of being conscious of an external object, state, or fact c**:** AWARENESS especially : concern for some social or political cause 2: the state of being characterized by sensation, emotion, volition, and thought : MIND 3: the totality of conscious states of an individual 4: the normal state of conscious liferegained consciousness 5: the upper level of mental life of which the person is aware as contrasted with unconscious processes
**Promenade at Irvine Spectrum is such a cute place! There's a cafe with food and coffee, great vibes, and a lounge area for us all to enjoy. Promenade Cafe & Market
Please arrive on time! If late, please naturally join in on the conversation.
See you soon Beautiful Soul!